Saturday 8 July 2017

Summer birthdays!

July is a busy month for me, birthday-wise. It's my lovely step-daughter Lucy's, then our beautiful daughter Lauren's birthday, not to mention quite a few other friends at home & at work! So I thought I'd share one of the recent cards, using a gorgeous LOTV digi stamp


I've coloured the image with copics and graphits and some pencil, with some added sparkle of course! You can't have a fairy without sparkle! 


The papers are from LOTV with some die cut flowers and gems
The sentiment stamp is also from LOTV. 


Hope you like it! 

Thanks for the recent comments, it feels nice to be back in Blogland after my little break! 
Back soon,
Kim x



7 comments:

  1. A fabulous card Kim. I'm so pleased you're back making cards as I love to se them. I love these LOTV papers...I'm gutted coz I've only got scraps of mine left. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Kim. I love the soft, gentle and pretty colours you've used on this and whoever gets it is going to be thrilled.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, she is so adorable Kim..fabulous colouring, papers and design..so good to see you back..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kim this is just to darling for words and I adore soft pastel colours.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such beautiful colouring and layout Kim.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely image and papers Kim!
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Kim. A classic LOTV image - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - and thanks for taking the time to leave one!
Kim x