Sunday 30 July 2017

Making wishes

Hello all, and a warm welcome to new followers - thanks for taking the time to follow, and I hope you'll enjoy the sharing of crafty makes (& tolerate the waffle!).

We've been experiencing the usual British summer mix of sunshine and showers, but we've managed a few nice days out, as there is a little four-legged beast in the house that needs walkies every day (sunshine or rain!). It's also meant that when the rain has arrived, it's been a good opportunity to get the inks and pencils out and do some colouring - and then spend some time putting cards together! It's nice to have 'rediscovered' the enjoyment in crafting cards again, after a bit of a break for a few months.  But I'm also now lusting after a new set of pencils and have got my beady eye on a fab set of Faber Castell polychromos (when it comes to crafting, I'm not a cheap date lol!). If you use these, I'd love to know how you find them to use (while I'm in the process of saving up for a set!).

Anyway, I've enjoyed playing with a few of the new digi stamps from LOTV that I somehow accidentally bought when I was browsing..... I don't know how that happens!  This little cutie is 'Make a wish' and I think she is just adorable!


I really enjoyed colouring up this sweet image, using my usual mix of copics and pencils (with a little bit of added sparkle)


The sentiment stamps and papers are from LOTV, with a mix of die cut flowers


Hope you like it! 

Thanks for taking the time to visit and please leave a comment to let me know you've called by to my little corner of Blogland! I always try to make return visits! 
Back soon,
Kim x 




6 comments:

  1. A very pretty card and beautiful colouring. Take care, Ann-Marie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous card Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see how she jumped in your basket Kim, she is adorable!! Love the sweet frame and the addition of those pretty flowers xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such beautiful colouring and layout Kim.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kim,
    what a brilliant card and your deisn is beautiful.
    Your colouring of that very sweet image is super.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww she's a cutie, you've coloured her beautifully!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - and thanks for taking the time to leave one!
Kim x