Monday 29 June 2015

And a finished product!

Hello all - Monday already! How does the weekend pass so fast?  It was an inset day at school today so no boys about. You always think on these days that you'll be able to get so many things done - but it never quite seems to work out that way!  We finish for summer on Friday 10th July - very near now - but there seems to be lots to do before then. I'll definitely be ready for a break lol!

Thank you for all your lovely comments on my last blog post - and it's great to hear about how other people feel their crafting and cardmaking has developed. And I think we often go around in trends, re-discovering techniques that we first played with. I keep promising myself to get my embossing powders and heat gun out again!

And I thought I'd share one of the finished cards with you that I showed you the coloured image for - this is one using the LOTV stamp 'PomPom', such a cute little fairy!


The papers are from LOTV, with some die cut flowers using a Britannia die. The butterfly is a Joanna Sheen Signature die, and a LOTV sentiment tag
The image has been coloured with copics with some added glamour dust sparkle. Well, no fairy wings would be complete without sparkle! 

Thanks for all your lovely comments - and I hope you like one of the finished products? 
Back soon,
Kim x 


10 comments:

  1. this is just adorable Kim, such great colours and beautiful papers. We will all be in need of that break by the time it gets here won't we? xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Kim. I love the the sweet image coloured so beautifully to match the pretty papers. I love the flowers and butterfly too.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Kim. Lovely image. Gorgeous colours x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a total delight Kim, such pretty colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have turned this gorgeous coloured image into a really lovely card Kim.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just beautiful Kim!! The papers go so perfectly with the beautiful image - love it!
    We don't break up for another three weeks, and we've just had an Ofsted inspection, I am so ready for the break.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet - beautiful colors and coloring. I can just picture this sweet little fairy going around and bopping everyone over the head with her puffy wand! I do love LOTV images.
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful Kim. The colors are so soothing and you can't help but love those LOTV images. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww what a cutie, love your colour theme :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card and love the image! TFS

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - and thanks for taking the time to leave one!
Kim x