Wednesday 26 June 2013

BonBon Belles!

Good morning all and I hope that your week is going well - and thank you for calling by at this little corner of Blogland!  A little overcast here this morning - but I'm hoping it brightens up (especially as I have a pile of laundry to do lol!).

I just wanted to share a card with you that I made with the new release double cd from Polkadoodles - BonBon Belles!  This is available now on the Polkadoodles website HERE and this cd is fabulous!  There are 6 main characters, precoloured and b&w digi images, and the most fantastic collection of papers, embellishments, sentiments, etc.


I've used a black & white digi and coloured it with copics and promarkers, with some chalks for the sky. 


The backing paper is from the cd - as is the sentiment. I've distressed the edges of the coredinations matting and added a couple of  rosettes I made with seam binding ribbon with pearly centres (from WOC). And - I'm sorry but I did warn you that it'd be appearing a lot! - I've added the LaLaLand banner! 
I hope you'll have a look at this fabulous new cd  BonBon Belles- it's got some gorgeous stuff on it! 
Back soon,
Kim x 

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:-
InkyChicks - anything goes
PartyTimeTuesday - anything goes
Catered Crop - die cuts/punches
One Stop Craft - for a friend



17 comments:

  1. She is lovely Kim. Love the blue colour palette. Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Kim. Love the image and the papers and design are fab.
    Hugs Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card kim.

    Image is lovely and that paper is lush.

    Do like your seam binding with pearl centre embellies.

    Traceyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card Kim and pleased to see you are getting value out of your new die!! Uh Oh, I feel a spend coming on... it looks like another great CD!! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Kim, love that banner I think it might be another one added to the ever growing list. Lol!! Love your colour palette and the image is delightful.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Kim - love love the colour you chose - this CD is awesome! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL Kim I'm hoping my banner will be in the post today!! I love it! Your card is fab love the image and the colours huggles hun Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty! Love your coloring and the patterned paper. Thanks for joining at One Stop Craft Challenge: For a Friend
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Kim. I love the image, beautiful colours and pretty flowers.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card Kim & beautifully coloured!
    Hugs
    Carole xXx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Kim - stunning colouring and the ribbon flowers look beautiful.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card kim. The image and colours look so pretty.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous card kim, love the image and colouring and great papers, love the colours and love the ribbon flowers..gorgeous.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card Kim, love the image and colours.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. JUst GOrgeous! FABulous colours Kim and I LOve your rosettes so pretty.
    Chrissyxx
    Hope you got your washing dry! It's been warm here x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful colors, card design and image.

    Regards diane

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a lovely card and image which you have coloured so beautifully!

    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - and thanks for taking the time to leave one!
Kim x