Saturday 9 March 2013

Thank you so much!

Good morning all and hope that your weekend has started well?  It's a grey and dreary sort of morning here - but I suppose that means it's a good day for crafting lol!
Many thanks for all your lovely comments that you've been leaving - they mean so much to me and are such a wonderful 'mood-booster' and encourage me to Carry On Crafting!  And I've been overwhelmed over the last few weeks to have been awarded the Liebster Blog Award by 4 wonderful crafters: Andree, Tracey, Gina and Nat - you are so kind and I am humbled to think that you enjoy visiting my little blog and seeing my creations! I hope you'll visit their blogs (click on their names for their blog links) and see the fantastic crafting they produce! And I just love visiting everyone elses (when I get chance to sit with the laptop for an hour or so!) and seeing what people have been creating - you're all such a talented lot!

A Liebster award is given to blogs that you like which have fewer than 200 followers so as to encourage new followers to visit their blogs.The rules are: that you thank the person who nominated you for the award and link back to their blog. Then post the award onto your own blog and nominate five bloggers who you admire that have less than 200 followers. Make sure to leave a comment on their blog too to let them know you have given them their award.

So I'd like to pass this on to:-
Louise  -  BugzButtonz
Caz - Caz's Crafty Snug
Gry - Gry's Scrappeblogg
Cathy - KraftyKoolKat
Jayne - Tea, Cake & Crafting

I do hope you'll visit their blogs and see their gorgeous work - all different and all great!

Back soon with some Easter inspiration from Whimsy!
Kim x

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this award Kim but it is you that inspires me. Your colouring and layout is awesome.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are just gorgeous Kim and I love visiting your blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the nomination Kim, Don't really understand it but I have had 2 this week so must be doing something right. I love your blog too. Lou x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - and thanks for taking the time to leave one!
Kim x