Friday 15 March 2013

Make You Laugh!

Good morning all and it's suddenly Friday again!  And it seems to have been the usual busy week here - but no surprises there! And it's still cold and wintery - roll on Spring! At least the days are getting slightly longer and I'm not getting up in the dark or driving home from work in the dark which is lovely!  I just wish it would warm up a bit!  My 14 year old son was doing his school charity fun run yesterday (always seems a strange phrase that! 'fun' and 'run' aren't two words I would automatically put together lol!).  He ended up doing a 4.5 mile run in cold sleety rain - but was pleased he'd beaten his previous year's time by over 4 minutes! We soon warmed him up though with crumpets and toast (as he seems to constantly eat at the moment!) - and lots of congratulations! We just need to collect him some sponsor money now!

Anyway, less of my waffle! As it's Friday, it's time for a new challenge over at CraftyCatz and this week our lovely Carol wants to cheer everyone up - and has picked the theme 'Make You Laugh!' so we'd like to see your crafty creations with a humorous theme!  Our sponsors this week are the fabulous Bugaboo



And I've used one of the fabulous Bugaboo images for my card


This is 'Stella Morning' - now I'm not suggesting that this looks like me (well, only sometimes) but I definitely need a mug of tea before I can cope with the day!
I've coloured the image with promarkers

The backing papers are from K&Co with some added ribbon & button from stash. The sentiment is also from Bugaboo. I've used a MS punch to make the border strip and coredinations card. 
Hope she makes you smile!  And do have a look at the fantastic inspiration from the DT at CraftyCatz and then join us for a few smiles! 
Back soon, 
Kim x 

13 comments:

  1. Oh Kim what a great card. That saying is me down to a T!!!!!

    Happy crafting

    Traceyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card Kim.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! Certainly made me smile! I love that image, fab sentiment and gorgeous colours.
    Well done you your son, yes I wouldn't put the words fun and run together either!
    sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card Kim, think we all enjoyed this one, enjoy your week-end.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kim this is such a fun card, love the fab bright colours, have a happy weekend, x carol

    ReplyDelete
  6. A FABulous Fun card! LOve this image..
    LOve your colours and such a funny sentiment lol...LOve it.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely fun card Kim. The image is great and I love the bright colours.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a great card. It made me smile as soon as I saw it. Have a great weekend Kim. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL this is so funny - just like me:-) Love it and the colouring is fab. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  10. hee hee I don't drink coffee so you won't hear me say this, but I sure do know quite a few people who would. :-) Super fun Kim! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so me... Fantastic card and I love the bright colours!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really like those colors, and yes, I understand her just fine! No talking before coffee, LOL.
    Hugs from Poland
    Anna
    Crafty Catz GDT
    P.S. I've got some blogaversary candy on my blog, too, all you need to do is enter, I invite warmly!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - and thanks for taking the time to leave one!
Kim x