Tuesday 12 February 2013

Tilly The Dog - Supermodel!

Just a quick one to share with you this evening.  As well as the card making, I've been doing a bit of knitting - and now Tilly the Dog has a new jumper!

and I have to say that she seems to quite like it!  Mind you, the weather is getting very cold tonight lol!

It was a 'make it up as I go along' pattern as most of the doggy jumper patterns I'd seen online were for, how shall I put it?, 'slimmer' doggies than Tilly! 


And Lauren and Tilly posing together in their woolly knits! lol! 
Tilly the Dog even looks like she's smiling in these photos!  If I'm honest, it's just because she likes to be the centre of attention! 
Hope the pics have made you smile!  I'm not sure Poppy the Cat wants a jumper - she's just sat on the sofa and glared at Tilly posing with her usual "stupid dog" expression on her feline face! 
Back soon,
Kim x 



15 comments:

  1. She is gorgeous in her new coat, so sweet
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh how cute, sure to keep her warm in this chilly weather!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww bless, what a cutie Tilly is in her new jumper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Am I allowed a giggle Kim, what a gorgeous make and great photos. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Kim, your photos definitely make me smile. Tilly looks so smart in her new coat and I bet she is glad of it in this weather.
    The photo of Tilly with Lauren is wonderful.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous dog, coat and daughter :) Your knitting is fab, and your babies are so cute!

    Tags xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute is this...love your blog and have missed seeing so much on it. gorgeous designs and cards...I went to join but find I am already a member...sorry. missed your beautiful work..luv annie

    http://annieforeva.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww..how cute is that Kim, Tilly looks gorgeous in her warm cosy jumper, and such a beautiful photo of Tilly and Lauren, very pretty girl.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. She does look like she's smiling, doesn't she. I think she knows how fine she looks, despite what 'that cat' thinks.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous supermodel and werring the latest fashion,
    So sweet, and perfect.
    Come over to put your name down for my Tilda candy.
    Hugs
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love Tilly's jumper. I am sure she loves it too. It is freezing today so maybe she can wear it, Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love Tilly's new jumper, she does indeed look very pleased with herself.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ahhh Tilly looks gorgeous in her jumper - I am sure she wears it with pride!

    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aw Kim Tilly looks fabulous in her new coat and love the pics of Tilly and your daughter Lauren
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think Tilly looks fabulous! :-) Now she can be snug and warm thanks to your handy work.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - and thanks for taking the time to leave one!
Kim x