Friday 28 December 2012

Recovering from excesses?

Good morning all and I hope that I find you well and that you've had a good Christmas? We had a mix of busy days and quieter ones, just 5 of us here for Christmas dinner (although visitors on the day!) but then a bit of a family party yesterday for nearly a dozen!  Over the last few days we seem to have done a huge amount of eating, and I'm starting to feel as though I've been constantly preparing food, cooking or washing up! But I'm planning a quieter day today and determined to get some crafting done as I'm starting to get withdrawal symptoms!  I'll let you know if I manage it!

But in the meantime I thought I'd share a card made for a young couple's wedding

I've used a LOTV stamp coloured with promarkers

and decorated the inside to match


Ingredients for this card:-
Stamp - LOTV 'Together Forever'
Promarkers & Pencils & Distress Ink 'spun sugar'
Spellbinders - oval and floral oval dies
Marianne - swirl die
Wild Orchid Crafts - flowers, leaves & heart charm
Papers - coredinations card, LOTV Nitwit papers

Hope you like it! 
Back soon, Kim x 

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:-
CharismaCardz - anything goes
DelightfulChallenges - anything goes
DutchDareChallenges - celebration
InThePink - pink and pearly
PaperCraftingJourney - anything goes
TuesdayAlchemy - anything goes
VickiesChallenges - anything goes




19 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card for a wedding day, love the papers you used on and the LOTV stamp!
    Hugs
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Kim, such a cute wedding card :) I know the feeling about feeling like I've been eating constantly - my sister's birthday is 3 days before Christmas so our festivities always start then and just keep going til the new year haha :D

    Do you mind me asking what Promarkers you used to colour the boy's hair?! I'm having a serious block when it comes to doing blonde hair lol.

    Tags xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tanya, yes I always seem to struggle more with blonde hair - hence most of my characters are brunettes lol! I've used caramel, sandstone & buttercup promarkers for this one (if I remember right!) with some added detail using a light umber prismacolour pencil. I just keep playing and then I might get it right!
      Kim x

      Delete
  3. This is gorgeous Kim. I love the sweet image and the pretty colours and flowers.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet wedding card! Love the image and the little heart charm.
    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week. Hope to see you again next year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous Kim, adorable image.
    Hugs Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kim, love this cute card. Great image and colouring. Pretty layout and papers.

    I'm the same, all my days consist of are preparing food and washing up lol

    Hugs Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kim this is so cute and pretty.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  8. So gorgeous Kim, love the little couple and fabulous colouring.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful card for a wedding. Thank you for joining us for vickies Challenge at Lady Anne's.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Kim

    Your wedding card is fabulous... using one of my favourite LOTV images with perfect colouring... that fab floral oval die, and the lovely little heart charm!

    Thank you for sharing with us at In The Pink... hope to see you here again soon!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful wedding card Kim. The LOTV image is adorable, and I love your colouring.

    Thank you so much for joining in the challenge at ITP - do pop by again.
    Hugs, Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fabulous wedding card you have created, I love the image and the way you have coloured it. Thank you for sharing with us at Vickie's Challenge at Lady Anne's. I hope we see you again. Merry Christmas
    Love ~ Lady Anne xx
    Lady Anne's Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous creation, love the layout & colours!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Delightful Challenges, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is gorgeous Kim. Your colouring is super. Love the layout as well.

    Happy New Year sweetie.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. How cute! It's such a lovely image for a wedding card and I love the little metal charm with hearts. I think it's nice that you've added their names to the front of your card, gives the card an added personal touch. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow kim what a superb card love the image are they not the cutest coloured just perfect have a great new year hugs sassyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a gorgeous wedding card. Love the pinks and the design with the flowers, heart charm and use of diecuts. Thanks for playing at Dutch Dare Card Challenge and good luck. Hope to see you back thursday for a new challenge. Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Totally wonderful creation Kim! It's so nice to see some pretty colours in a wedding card design and the little double heart charm is a perfect finishing touch. I like how you've personalized your card with the peoples names.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Vickie's Challenge at Lady Anne's and good luck with the draw. I hope we see you again next challenge.
    *Hugs* ~ Nana Vic

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - and thanks for taking the time to leave one!
Kim x