Thursday 3 May 2012

Ride With Me!

Good morning! Thought I'd add a quick post before I get out and do some much needed gardening! Yes, it's a sunny morning so I really should make the most of it. Let's just hope that the bank holiday weekend stays dry - but I suppose the positive side of poor weather is more time for crafting!
This card is another cute image from LOTV (do they ever do anything other than sweet images?!) called 'Ride With Me' and brings back memories of riding pillion on motorbikes in my youth! (I can hear my children laughing now!).

Don't they look as though they're having fun?
I've coloured the image with promarkers and prisma pencils, with a little distress ink to soften the edges.

The backing paper is from My Minds Eye - just love that flowery background. The flowers are from Wild Orchid and the swirls are from a Marianne die. The sentiment stamp is LOTV which I've just cut down 'by hand', adding some lovely spotty ribbon from Joanna Sheen and a brad, and the lace edging is from my stash.
A cheerful, sunny image for a sunny morning! Hope it's sunny wherever you are. Well, I'd better head off to find the garden tools. 
Back soon, Kim x 

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Papertake Weekly - 'Anything Goes'



4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card you made!
    Great that you join the sunday sketch & stamp challenge.
    Sjoukje x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, so vibrant and crisp with the red and white. And they do like they are having tremendous fun. Beautifully coloured.

    Thank you for joining us at sunday sketch and stamp, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, gorgeous colours and really like the image, so cute. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a really pretty card - love the scooter! Thanks for joining in with the Papertake Weekly Anything Goes Challenge, Mary G x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - and thanks for taking the time to leave one!
Kim x