Saturday 21 April 2012

Baby Knits!

Just thought I'd add another quick post on today (how keen am I? lol!) with a pic of the baby knits I completed for the appeal for knits for the 'fish & chip babies' - an appeal run on Dawnyp's Pinkpiggywiggy blog HERE -
these are all knitted to a simple all-in-one pattern, using whatever bits of wool you have, and are for the poor little babies born in extreme poverty in Africa, so poor there is often no clothing to wrap them in and they are wrapped in newspaper (hence the 'fish & chip' name!).

I'm hoping they find a good home and keep some poor baby warm somewhere! (Even though my knitting's not up to much).
If you think you could help, please have a look on Dawny's blog.  



1 comment:

  1. Tilly you are so clever I wish I could knit - this is just wonderful and you are so generous.

    Thanks for popping by and leaving me a comment.

    Be back to see you soon.

    Toodle pip

    Hazel x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - and thanks for taking the time to leave one!
Kim x