Tuesday 3 April 2012

Another week, another card! What happened to all that lovely sunny weather? Last week we were sat outside having tea, but today we've got heating on and it keeps hailing and trying to snow! Wonderful, bizarre British weather!
Well, after having a lovely weekend away, it was time to update the blog and this latest card is an easel card with an LOTV stamp on - PomPom the fairy.
I've coloured her with promarkers and the scrummy backing paper is from Prima, the Fairy Flora collection, called 'Sunlight Daisies'. It's such lovely paper it takes some determination to actually cut into it lol!
   
The sentiment is from Creative Expressions, and the die cuts are from Sizzix and Spellbinders. The roses and leaves are from Wild Orchid and the lace is from my stash.
I like to use the promarker blender pen, especially on the fairy images, as it gives a lovely 'fading out' quality to the colours, and blends them into the white. Hope you like her!  And if you enjoy looking at the cards I'd love it if you signed up as a follower! 
Although these cards are quite embellished, I present them in card boxes and they become almost a gift as well as a card. I've been thinking about trying to sell a few on Ebay or Etsy - not sure how they'd do, but I'll keep you updated! 

I'm entering this in Lili's Little Fairies Challenge.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments - and thanks for taking the time to leave one!
Kim x