Wednesday 28 March 2012

What beautiful sunny weather we've had! Just have a feeling though that it's not going to last much longer, so I've been out and about and enjoying it while it lasts. Just thought I'd add another card onto the blog, and trying to move away from the 'pink' theme!

This lovely image is from a range of stamps from Chocolate Baroque called 'Sunburst Scenes' and 'Country Views' and have a neat way of being able to mix and match the stamped images together to create different scenes. I've coloured this with promarkers and the backing paper is from K&Co. The roses, leaves and seam binding ribbon are from Wild Orchid.
Just thought it was a nice cheerful image to reflect the sunny spring weather! And I managed to produce a card without any pink on it! 
Thanks for looking and I'm off to make the most of the sunshine before it disappears again! 


1 comment:

I love reading your comments - and thanks for taking the time to leave one!
Kim x