Monday 26 March 2012

Monday - again! It does seem to arrive quickly! It's been a beautiful weekend weather-wise, so not much card-making been happening, more tidying up the garden. But I did have time to finish this card off. A different style of image than what I seem to have been doing lately, on an easel card.
This is a lovely art nouveau style stamp from Creative Expressions called Beautiful Ladies, and she is rather beautiful! I've coloured her with promarkers. The papers are from NitWit collections and the roses and leaves are from Wild Orchid.
The die cut corner is from Marianne Creatables, and the pearls and ribbons from my (overflowing!) stash.
And thanks to my 13 year old son Jack, I've worked out how to add selected close-up shots! (I promised I'd thank him on here - lol!). 
Hope you like her! I'll try and fit some more card-making in (in between work, garden, home, etc.) and put a few more on this week. Must try and move away from pink - I seem to be going through a pink phase at the moment! 
Thanks for looking.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments - and thanks for taking the time to leave one!
Kim x